From 19 May we will open the studio again.
The health of our course participants is our first priority.
Therefore please observe our hygiene rules before the training.
- Registration is mandatory for a trial lesson.
- In case of symptoms of a respiratory tract infection, access to the studio is prohibited. Visitors must stay at home if someone in his/her household has these symptoms.
- The distance regulation (at least 1.5 meters) must be strictly observed. Visitors must refrain from welcoming rituals involving physical contact.
- All visitors must disinfect their hands when entering the studio! An appropriate container is provided at the entrance.
- All visitors must bring their own mouth-nose cover (MNB). The MNB may only be removed in the class room. For all other movements in the studio the MNB must be put on!
- Students must come to class dressed in dance clothes. The use of common and hygienic rooms, such as changing rooms and toilets, is officially prohibited until further notice. Toilets may only be used in an emergency.
- The class room may only be entered with dance shoes. Street shoes must remain outside the classroom. Course participants should not bring any valuables with them! No assumption of liability for the loss of valuables!
- Please only bring your own drinks. Beverage containers brought along must be taken back.
- During the course, course members must pay attention to the ground markings regarding the minimum distance.
- At the end of the course, participants must leave the room quickly and one after the other while keeping the distance.
- When leaving the room and at the end of the course, all surfaces and contact areas will be disinfected by the instructors (door handles, mixer, light switches, etc.)
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Since the early 1990s, Pia Neises has been working professionally as a tap dancer, choreographer and teacher.
With passion, she passes on her experience as a soloist and ensemble dancer to amateurs and professionals. You can find more information on Pia Neises´s PRESS page.
Her lessons are lively, filled with rhythm and movement. Her teaching trademarks are good dance technique, rhythm, musicality and feeling. CLASSES
Pia teaches workshops all over Germany and at international tap dance festivals (e.g. in the Netherlands, Belgium, Estonia, Spain and France). WORKSHOPS
You can find all of Pia Neises ´s upcoming concerts on her homepage: